- Lagging-edge Baby Boomer who is really looking forward to retiring one day
- Retirement Business Consultant for nearly 10 years – enjoys presenting to Boomers and financial advisors
- Favorite retirement strategies: Roth IRAs, Save More, and Economic Indicators
- Proud mama of 2 wonderful daughters, loving that they are launched and making their way in the world
- Collector of family history, interesting stories about real people, scrapbook scraps and photos of my girls
- Loves to bake and cook, really dislikes cleaning up the kitchen and doing laundry. Finding new cooking classes is great fun!
- Dreams of living in the country on a farm. Saw beautiful country on road trips across the country.
- Happily married to wonderful hubby, Dan. 31+ years…looking forward to the next 31
I’m so glad you found Boomer Retirement Briefs. You might start by reading my welcome article, then taking a look around the site to see what hits your hot button.
Send me your thoughts about how you will retire and what you are looking forward to when you have more time.
Start reinventing your retirement today!